You know… that Blog?

6 word Saturday

Written By: Jenn - Aug• 22•09

My 100th Post Happens Next Week!

1. Gypay Lala says:

Fun post. I came form Susan blog…I hate those junk comment too, lucky I use blogere now can control what kind os comment can be get through, unlike windows live space, I used that before…
    Happy weekend without any junk mail and junk comments.

2. monica says:

Yay for 100 posts. Isn’t it fun? Have a good Saturday! Stopping by from 6WS!
    .-= monica´s last blog ..6 Word Saturday =-.

3. How Exciting! Congrats!
    .-= Jessica @ Mental Vomit´s last blog ..6WS =-.

4. Woo hoo!!
    .-= Mighty M Family´s last blog op =-.

5. Call Me Cate says:

Woohoo, are you having a party? Congrats!

Thanks for playing along with 6WS.
    .-= Call Me Cate´s last blog ..Six Word Saturday =-.

6. Jim says:

Congratulations! Are you having fun yet? :-)
    I think most days are fun, my SWS (link above) today is my # 1,357th Post. My other blog, is a year newer and is sitting on # 510
    .-= Jim´s last blog ..Two down — Gateway is still up and running =-.

7. One hundredth blog post
    coming up soon: Get ready
    to read it—and swoon!
    .-= Magical Mystical Teacher´s last blog ..Six-Word Saturday: Seeing =-.

8. Drahdrah says:

Wooohooo ! That’s fantastic.
    .-= Drahdrah´s last blog ..Six Word Saturday =-.

9. Lindy says:

Congratulations! And how will you be celebrating? They go fast don’t they?
    .-= Lindy´s last blog ..Six Word Saturday =-.

10. quilly says:

Whoo hoo! A new addict about to pass the point-of-no-return!

.-= quilly´s last blog ..#267 Will Work For Food =-.

11. Amy says:

.-= Amy´s last blog ..Six Word Saturday: Sippy No More =-.

12. Melissa B. says:

Are you gonna do something special?

13. Amy says:

Congrats on the upcoming 100th!!
    .-= Amy´s last blog ..Things I Never Thought I’d Say Out Loud… =-.

14. yay! party time!
    .-= cherie de castro´s last blog ..Saturday Sibling Frolic =-.

15. Trudy says:

Sounds fun…congratulations. I think I missed mine so I’ll just have to hit the next bit one! Have fun with that!

16. Barb says:

Congrats! I’m nearing 1,000!! whoa!
    .-= Barb´s last blog ..He saw a very useful engine =-.

17. Nikke says:

.-= Nikke´s last blog ..Tag, You’re It! =-.

18. Lizze says:

Yay for the 100th post! I just read where someone posted 100 things about themselves for their 100th post. I thought that was kind of cool. Either way, Congrats! :)

Happy belated 6WS to you! :)
    .-= Lizze´s last blog ..Small Talk Six #1 ~ 6 Things You’ll Miss (Or Not) About Summer =-.

19. 100 entries is very impressive. Congratulations! I’mm looking forward to your next hundred :-)

.-= Barkley’s Mommy´s last blog ..Six Word Saturday – Words of Wisdom =-.

20. carma says:

cool beans :D
    .-= carma´s last blog ..Six Word Saturday =-.

21. Oooh 100 posts nearly, what have you got planned, something exciting?
    .-= Jade @ No Longer 25´s last blog ..We’re Going to the Zoo, Zoo, Zoo… =-.