A friend on Facebook sent this to me a while back. Thought I’d share it with you. I’d love to get your answers too!
1) Are your parents married or divorced?
Married 43 years in June and he still brings her flowers all the time.
2) Are you a vegetarian?
No way; I love meat
3) Do you believe in Heaven?
4) Have you ever come close to dying?
Probably… had some close calls
5) What jewelery do you wear daily?
My wedding rings and my watch
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
8) Who is your hair stylist?
Omid of Studi-O (think “Zohan”)
9) Ever have any surgery? If so, what?
Nothing major, stitches mostly
10) Do you color your hair?
Yes, when the silver starts twinkling too brightly!
11) What do you wear to bed?
An old, stretched out, threadbare t-shirt
12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
Yes, yes I have
13) Can you roll your tongue?
14) Electric razor or blade?
15) What kind of shoes usually?
Hiking boots in the winter, sandals or bare feet in the summer
16) Do you condone abortions?
I’m pro-choice all the way
17) What is your natural hair color (do you even remember?)
18) Future child’s name?
No more children for me!
19) Do you snore?
20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Australia, NZ, back to Italy, and a number of countries I haven’t been to yet
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Only my husband after a big meal (stuffed…)
22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Depends on how large the win was, but I’d have to say a BIG house would be first on my list
23) Gold or platinum/white gold?
Warm yellow gold only!
24) Hamburger or hot dog?
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
26) City, beach or country?
Beach or Country, depending on mood
27) What was the last thing you touched?
My keyboard. Duh
28) Where did you eat last?
With my family, at the kitchen table.
29) When’s the last time you cried?
Don’t recall… I’m probably due though
30) Do you read blogs?
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
I can’t think of any reason I would do that… so no.
32) Ever been involved with the police?
Yes, but not because I was on the wrong side of things.
33) What’s your favorite shampoo and soap?
Currently I like Fructis shampoo, and Body Shop’s Satsuma body wash.
34) Do you talk in your sleep?
No, but I regularly have conversations with husband and daughters while they’re asleep…
35) Ocean or pool?
38) Window seat or aisle?
39) Ever met anyone famous?
40) Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
In some ways, but I’m still working on that.
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
42) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
Oprah – Ricki is sleazy and I dislike sleaze in all forms
43) Basketball or Football?
44) How long do your showers last?
10 minutes, but I’m trying to cut that down. I just loooooove my showers!
45) Automatic or stick shift?
Stick preferred, but driving a van makes it automatic (for now…)
46) Cake or ice cream?
Ice cream (although I have this cake making friend who is working to change that…!)
47) Are you self-conscious?
48) Have you ever drunk so much you threw up?
Yes, but not for many, many years
49) Have you ever given money to a beggar?
50) Have you been in love?
51) Where do you wish you were?
Right now? I’m ok right here
52) Do you wear socks with your shoes?
Depends on the shoe
53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
54) Can you tango?
No, but I totally wish I could
55) Last gift you received?
My parents gave me a gorgeous 2 carat topaz pendant, purchased in St. Maarten on their last cruise
56) Last sport you played?
Chase the naked giggling child around with her clothes
57) Things you spend a lot of money on?
58) Where do you live?
59) Where were you born?
60) Last wedding attended?
Honestly can’t remember! It’s been so long since the last one.
63) Most hated food(s)?
Most canned soup.
64) What’s your favorite food?
65) Can you sing?
66) Last person you instant messaged?
My oldest daughter
67) Last place you went on holiday?
Fort Meyers, Florida
68) Favorite regular drink?
Iced Tea (with splenda)
69) (irrelevant question)
70) Current Song?
Unfortunately it involves TreeHouse TV and I’m not saying which song it is because you’ll laugh at me